Importing or Moving Plant Pests and Biological Controls

????Importing plant pests and biological control agents into Wisconsin, or moving them within the state, requires a permit:

  • To bring these organisms into the state, you need a USDA Plant Protection and Quarantine permit, called PPQ 526?, with concurrence from the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection.
  • To move them within the state and release them into the environment, you need a Wisconsin Permit 414, parts I and II.

The person receiving the organisms in Wisconsin is responsible for obtaining the permit. In some cases, a facility inspection may be necessary before we issue the permit. If the organisms have not been approved for release previously, a risk assessment will be necessary. The average time for the USDA to issue a permit is 80 days if you submit your application on paper, or 50 if you submit your application electronically.

PPQ 526

Printable paper application for mailing

Online application

Wisconsin 414 Permit

Part I printable paper application for mailing

Part I fillable paper application for emailing

Part II printable paper application for mailing

Part II fillable application for emailing


Back to main pests and diseases page


爱彩票 临海市 湖北省 钟祥市 大同市 兰溪市 湘潭市 松滋市 铁力市 彭州市 厦门市 宜春市 邹城市 彭州市 山东省 金昌市 平度市 海南省 双滦区 忻州市 葫芦岛市 十堰市 平度市 潞城市 临沂市 阜新市 普兰店市 汉川市 兴城市 都匀市 枣庄市 安达市 烟台市 高邮市 梅河口市 江油市 白银市 丰城市 孝义市 石首市 池州市 葫芦岛市 福建省 金华市 梅河口市 胶州市 上虞市 大石桥市 江阴市 吉首市 大庆市 铁力市 深州市 山西省 厦门市 项城市 永州市 原平市 明光市 耒阳市