- ?Land and water conservation: Runoff, livestock siting, nutrient management, Producer-Led Watershed grants, pesticides, farmland preservation, CREP
- Plants, seeds, and insects: Industrial hemp, plant pests and diseases, pollinators, firewood??
- ?Animal health: Livestock, pets, welfare, disease prevention and management, importing, identification, veterinary care?
- Food safety: Food licensing and inspection, meat and poultry licensing and inspection, retail food establishments, food processing and distribution, foodborne illnesses, product recalls, lab certification
- Recreational safety?: Lodging establishments, public pools, campgrounds, recreational educational camps??
Public Information Officer
Phone: (608) 224-5130?
- Agricultural development: Buy Local Buy Wisconsin, Farm to School, international exports, Alice in Dairyland, county and district fairs, marketing orders, Something Special from Wisconsin,? Farm Center
Rick Hummell?Public Information Officer
?Phone: (608) 224-5041