Reciprocal Applicator Licenses

???????If you are certified as a pesticide applicator in a different state, you may receive a reciprocal certification and license that allows you to apply pesticides as a commercial or private applicator without taking a Wisconsin exam if you:

  • Are a resident of the state where you are certified
  • Are certified in a category equivalent to a Wisconsin category
  • Have passed a closed-book exam in the past 5 years with a 70 percent score or higher
  • Are able to apply restricted-use pesticides
  • Don't have any conditions or restrictions on your certification in your home state
  • Are employed by a business holding an active Wisconsin pesticide application business license, if you are applying as a for-hire commercial applicator.

Licenses are good for 1 year, January 1-December 31, and cost $115 ($75 for certification and $40 for license)

If you do not qualify for a reciprocal certification and license, you may complete the process for Wisconsin certification and licensing.

You can apply for a license online, or download a paper application. Links to either method are available at right. If you apply online, note that there are separate links for different situations -- if you are working for hire, not for hire, or for a government agency.

Back to certification and licensing main page???

爱彩票 临海市 湖北省 钟祥市 大同市 兰溪市 湘潭市 松滋市 铁力市 彭州市 厦门市 宜春市 邹城市 彭州市 山东省 金昌市 平度市 海南省 双滦区 忻州市 葫芦岛市 十堰市 平度市 潞城市 临沂市 阜新市 普兰店市 汉川市 兴城市 都匀市 枣庄市 安达市 烟台市 高邮市 梅河口市 江油市 白银市 丰城市 孝义市 石首市 池州市 葫芦岛市 福建省 金华市 梅河口市 胶州市 上虞市 大石桥市 江阴市 吉首市 大庆市 铁力市 深州市 山西省 厦门市 项城市 永州市 原平市 明光市 耒阳市